- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Cape Tourism Solutions is a business in the Tourism industry that delivers day tours in the Western Cape.
The offering on this website is available to South African and International clients
Cape Tourism Solutions shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal
- information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Cape Tourism Solutions bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Cape Tourism Solutions via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Cape Tourism Solutions separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.
For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Cape Tourism Solutions takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Cape Tourism Solutions chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 30 , 11th Avenue, Boston , Bellville, 7530
Cape Tourism Solutions may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by Cape Tourism Solutions- private company based in South Africa trading as
Cape Tourism Solutions Pty Ltd and with registration number 2013/199903/07 and Herman Kielblock (Director//Owner)
- Your Company contact details
Company Physical Address: 30 , 11th Avenue, Boston , Bellville , 7530 Email: email@example.com Telephone: + 27 82 3011 500
- After a customer has booked for a tour, via our contact us form an invoice for the full cost of the tour will be sent to the client, if bookings are made via Activity bridge all payments will run via Virtual Card Services to our Absa merchant account.
- Failure to pay by due date, may be deemed by Cape Tourism Solutions to represent an effective cancellation of the tour reservation and will then be subject to cancellation fees as stated below in Refunds policy
- Cape Tourism Solutions reserves the right to cancel any scheduled tour. In such cases all payments by the customer will be refunded and thereafter Cape Tourism Solutions will have no further liability to the customer.
- Cape Tourism Solutions, its officers, employees, tour guides and agents, will not be held liable for any loss, damage, delay, death, injury, accident or inconvenience, howsoever arising, while the customer is on tour. Cape Tourism Solutions encourages customers to re-evaluate their travel, life and medical insurance cover before undertaking a tour.
- Smoking is not permitted in vehicles owned or operated by Cape Tourism Solutions
- In the event of adverse weather, road conditions, force majeure, safety risks or other unforeseen circumstances occurring, Cape Tourism Solutions reserves the right to amend the tour itinerary at its discretion, to benefit or protect the passengers.
- Customers travelling with Cape Tourism Solutions are expected to comply with the traffic laws of South Africa, passengers must use seat belts where fitted.
- Customers are expected to comply with reasonable requests and instructions of Cape Tourism Solutions tour leader/guide and his/her team regarding safety, general well-being and comfort of the tour group.
- Cape Tourism Solutions reserves the right to deny continued participation in individual activities, excursions or the rest of the tour to customers who do not comply with safety instructions.
- Seating arrangements will be made by Cape Tourism Solutions tour leader/guide, taking customers’ preferences into account as far as practicable. Reasonable efforts will be made to rotate these arrangements from time to time to ensure fairness to all.
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are specific
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are always kept safe
- Refunds policy
In case of non-presentation on tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
Cancellation fees as follows applies:
2 weeks before departure – full refund
1 week before departure – 50% refund
48 hours before departure – 25 % refund